Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 194 - Florence to Rome

Not a very exciting day today, but basically a transportation and "getting situated" type of day, which usually gets me very lazy and/or sleepy when I arrive at the next city.

I took an afternoon train from Florence to Rome, which took about 3.5 hours. It gave me ample time to read since the train didn't stop and go as much as some of the other trains, even though I picked one of the cheapest tickets and trains I could find.

Booked one of the same hostels I booked in Rome when I was first here with my cousin and just relaxed in the room most of the afternoon before searching for dinner. I ended up having Chinese food since I craved it, and it's nice to be around my peoples once in a while. You can always find a Chinese restaurant anywhere in the world!


Firenze Rifredi Stazione

No comments:

Post a Comment